Panchkarma treatments have been shown to create measurable brain wave coherence and to lower metabolic activity. They allow the body and mind to drop into a profound level of peaceful-ness. In this state of relaxation, it is possible to cleanse toxins from tissues as well as to release deeply held emotional tensions. You will experience calmness? and clarity resembling the crystal water of a still mountain lake
- Panchkarma is deeply relaxing and soothing.
- Panchkarma cleanses the body of accumulated toxins.
- Panchkarma helps to promote longevity.
- Panchkarma releases the negative effects of stress and tension.
- Panchkarma restores your body’s natural balance.
- Panchkarma provides an overall rejuvenation to body, mind, and spirit
Panchkarma is a unique experience that leaves the mind and body feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. Many illnesses result from the build-up of toxins in the body that can impair the functioning of its natural defenses such as the lymph, circulatory, and immune systems. Panchkarma promotes healing and restoration by eliminating these toxins from the body. However, unlike other detoxification programs, Panchkarma is a gentle process that achieves deep cleansing without discomfort, allowing the rejuvenating energies of the body to flow freely.
The main aim of this treatment is to eliminate the internal causative factors of the diseases. Large quantities of toxic bi-products are formed in the body as a result of continuous metabolic process. Although most of these toxins are eliminated naturally by the body’s excretory system, some may get deposited in the various tissues of the body, which ensures the vitiation of Doshas, Dhatus etc. and then the normal functioning of the system is impaired. Similarly, disease causing toxins accumulate in the body as a result of various factors like unhealthy life style , wrong food habits, incompatible combination of food items, suppression of the body urges, emotional imbalance etc.
Panchkarma is the cornerstone to Ayurvedic management of disease. Panchkarma is the process which gets to the root cause of the problem and corrects the essential balance of ‘Tridosha’ in body. Panchkarma is not only good for alleviating disease but is also a useful tool in maintaining excellent health.
Although Panchkarma is often thought of as the entire procedure, it really is only one part of a group of therapies belonging to a class of cleansing procedures called ‘shodhana’. There is also a group of milder techniques called ‘Shamana’ for those not strong enough for shodhana.
We recommend Panchkarma treatment for both healthy and diseased person.? In healthy persons, it prevents forthcoming diseases by removing accumulating toxins, which is produced daily as by- products of metabolic process .In case of diseased person Panchkarma breaks down the pathological process and then repairs , heals and revives the damaged tissues. Also it sets up the equilibrium among doshas (three bodily humors) , dhatus ( seven bodily tissues) and mala kriya (excretory functions) . The main aim of this treatment is to eliminate the internal causative factors of the disease.
Panchkarma is a powerful Ayurvedic tool for management of disease. It?is the process which gets to the root cause of the problem and corrects the essential balance of ?Tridosha? in the body. It?is not only good for alleviating disease but is also a useful tool in maintaining excellent health.
Panchkarma allows the body and mind to drop into a profound level of peacefulness. In this state of relaxation, it is possible to cleanse toxins from tissues as well as to release deeply held emotional tensions. You will experience calmness and clarity resembling the crystal water of a still mountain lake.
- Panchkarma maintains health in healthy person and cures diseases in diseased person.
- Panchkarma therapies are deeply relaxing and soothing , for both body and mind.
- Panchkarma cleanses the body systems from accumulated toxins and revive it.
- Panchkarma promotes health and? longevity.
- Panchkarma removes negative effects on mind viz; stress and tension and promote clarity of mind and senses.
- Panchkarma restores body?s natural balance and enhances the proper functions.
- Panchkarma provides an overall rejuvenation to the body, mind , and spirit.
Panchkarma is a unique experience that leaves the mind and body feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. Many illnesses result from the build-up of toxins in the body that can impair the functioning of its natural defenses such as the lymph, circulatory, and immune system.
Although Panchkarma is often thought of as an entire procedure, it really is only one part of a group of therapies belonging to a class of cleansing procedures called ?Shodhana? . There is also a group of milder techniques called ? Shamana? for those not strong enough for Shodhana.?
Panchkarma comprise of the following phases:-
1) ?Poorva Karma ( Preparatory techniques) :- The body is first prepared before starting any of the Panchkarma treatment.
Process of preparation includes:
- ?Snehan (Oleation)- It is carried out to alleviate Vata , soften the Doshas in the body and makes the passage of excretes easier from excretory system. These procedures are mainly done with oil and ghee.
- Swedan( Fomentation)- It liquifies aggravated Dosha and bring it back to its own excretory ?sites from where these are easily expelled out by main Panchkarma procedures. It opens the pores of skin and dilates all the channels in the body.
2) ?Pradhankarma ( main Procedures):- The five main procedures after Poorvakarma are:-
- VAMAN ? Expulsion of Doshas ( Toxins) by including medicated vomiting for balancing Kapha dosha.
- VIRECHANA ? Expulsion of Doshas by including purgation (loose motion) for balancing Pitta dosha.
- NASYA- Nasal drops given through nostril for cleansing of nose,throat and head region.
- BASTI- This is decoction/ oil based Enema for detoxification of the Vata dosha especially along with other doshas.
- RAKTAMOKSHAN ?? ?It is a procedure of bloodletting for the purification of blood ( Rakat Dhatu).
3) Paschatkarma ( Post Panchkarma Procedures ):-
The post Panchkarma procedures must be followed after Panchkarma to get a complete cure by achieving the well stimulated Agni i.e; digestive fire and enhanced resistance of the person. This is basically the diet regimen to bring the patient to normal state slowly by given some soups made from light vegetables, lentils or pulses with ghee.