Shro basti is a kind of Moodhni Taila therapy in Ayurveda.
In Ayurveda our body is imagined as an inverted tree and its roots lies in the head (numerous nerves and their plexus). And it is believes when we nourishes the head whole body get the nourishment, as a tree get nourishes by its roots.
Shirobasti therapy starts with shiro Abhyanga with recommended oil then warm oil in poured on to the head and allowed to remain for recommended time with the help of shirobasti yantra.
- It nourishes the central nervous system.
- Prevents psychosomatic diseases.
- Promotes intellect.
- Balances the brain and skull.
- Stimulates Marma points for self healing.
- Promotes sleep, calms the mind, and reduces anxiety and depression.
- Nourishes the roots of hair resulting in healthier texture.
We recommend Shiro basti for
- Depression, anxiety, headaches, insomnia and other psychological disorders.
- It is very effective in Facial palsy.
- Issues related to eyes like macular degeneration, dry eyes etc.
- Hormonal issues.
- Scalp and hair issues.
- Brain function impairment