Udvartana is Ayurvedic therapy procedure of powder massages. Where a specialized invigorating massage is done in a rhythmic motion using herbal powder or paste. This therapy is largely recommended for diabetic neuropathy, obesity, paralysis, skin care, sciatica and indigestion among others. This therapy has cosmetic importance also, as it helps exfoliating dead cells and makes skin healthy and glowing.
We recommend Udvartana for:
- For toning up the loose muscles after pregnancy.
- For controlling cholesterols level and obesity
- In case of skin issues, dead dry skin, itching, burning sensations, paresthesia etc.
- To improve metabolism.
- To improve mobility of bones and joints.
- For improving circulation.
- It case of diabetic neuropathy
- Paralysis , plegias , sciatica and other neuromuscular issues.