Ayurvedic Therapist Course
Our Aim to plan this course
Generate A quality personnel to propagate, promote health by performing authentic Ayurvedic life style benefits to the society.
Our belief is, knowledge of Ayurveda in today’s life is essential to all the human beings. Ayurvedic science provides knowledge to unfold the reality beyond the physical body and achieve harmony of Body, Mind and Soul.
Today’s life and ayurveda
This is a perfect time to learn Ayurveda. Due to the side effects of Modern medicines and too much exposure to the chemicals, heavy metals and environmental toxins in day to day life, whole world is looking for the natural health care system and nothing can beat Ayurveda in detoxifying and rejuvenating the body and mind. Hence there is a unique opportunity now a day to lead successful lives by assisting family, friends and clients in creating healthier body and lifestyles, thus eventually lowering healthcare costs.
Persons eligible for this course
- Licensed health care practitioners who can utilize their Ayurvedic knowledge to enhance their current practice.
- Massage therapists.
- People interested in health and beauty to start Ayurvedic spas, beauty centers, and wellness centers.
- People who want to understand Ayurveda and Panchkarma.
- Research students who get involved in Ayurvedic research projects.
- Business entrepreneurs who are in to developing Ayurvedic herbal products, food packages, and even herbal cosmetics.
- Students in academics who want to get into teaching or deepen their education, pursuing more in-depth studies.
People who want to understand their body and interested to maintain their own health and his/her family health. The possibilities are endless.
- Duration – 30 days