YOG & DHYANA is a spiritual Retreat. It is retreat based on Yogic discipline, spirituality and meditation. During the retreat there will be practice of various yoga postures, different types of breathing exercises, dhyana and relaxation methods for the body and mind to rejuvenate it .
WHY YOG & DHYANA RETREAT ?
Yog and dhyana is a chance to learn yog and a technique of meditation which will be use full in your day to day life to maintain physical and mental health, and spirituality. More over it is a time to get rid of all your stress and to relax. Learn to leave the stresses of daily life, Stay serene amidst the noisy world, free the mind of all burdens, relax and recharge your mind and body and become energetic and dynamic, learn to know your own powers of healing and Celebrate the humanity in joy and harmony.
DAILY REGIMEN OF YOG & DHYANA RETREAT
|05:00 – 06:00 am
|Waking up before 6.am is must
|06:00 – 06:30 am
|Time for oral hygiene and attend urine or stool urges if any
|06:30 – 07:00am
|Walk in nature
|07:00 – 7:30 am
|Herbal tea / fresh herbs juice
|07:30 – 8:30 am
|08:30 – 09:00 am
|09:00 – 09:30 am
|09:30 – 10:30 am
|10.30am – 01:00 pm
|Time for excursions / practice in nature / self practice
|01:30pm – 02:30 pm
|02:30 – 04:00 pm
|Personal time: rest, self-study/practice.
|04:00 – 04:30 pm
|Herbal tea / fresh herbs juice
|04:30 – 05:30
|Time to learn dhyana
|05:30 – 06:00 pm
|Quite time with own self
|06:00 – 06:30 pm
|Conscious evening walk
|06:30 – 07:00 Pm
|Evening soup time
|08:30 – 09:30 Pm
|Time to sleep
Dhyana is kind of Meditation, which is a simple but powerful mental technique which allows the mind to transcend, or settle to the deepest state of awareness. It does not involve any mental control, concentration or any active thought process.
BENEFITS OF DHYANA
Dhyana, a technique of Meditation unfolds the full potential of life. Extensive research has found it reduces stress and anxiety resulting in more inner peace, creativity, health, success and happiness. Dhyana can make your life much more enjoyable and balanced. Many people leanred it and is easy-to-practice technique, It has a transforming effect. Many of our clients report major benefits in reducing stress and anxiety, mood disorders, insomnia, and hypertension etc. Along with their other spiritual benefits like Inner peace, bliss and feeling of enlightenment.
TECHNIQUE OF DHYANA
It’s an effective technique practiced 20 minutes every day while sitting comfortably with the eyes closed. It’s is taught by qualified Teacher who go through an extensive training.
It is easy to learn and enjoyable to practice, regardless of religion, philosophy, or lifestyle. Now a days, people from all over the world show interest in learning dhyana to deal with stress which is a major cause of all the diseases people of all ages, cultures and religions are opting dhyana as a solution for day to day stressful life and for getting in peace, bliss and health.
The word Yog takes its root from the Sanskrit word yuj, which means to join, to be together, to unify to unite into one integral whole. In yoga, the union is between Jeevatma, the individual soul and Paramatma, the universal soul or the divine reality. In simple words,we can say it is the union of individual energy and universal energy.
In short Yoga means Union. Union within oneself (between Body mind and spirit), with all humanity, with nature, and with the Supreme Spirit.
AIM OF YOG
The aim of Yoga is to awake the human self to the path of higher consciousness, which enables us to have union and harmony in body, mind and spirit. Yoga helps us to open the conscious self to the Divine and to live in Union with the Divine Supreme Self, it is a mystical union with the whole universe. This leads us to a serene, calm and blissful state of life. We experience this equilibrium or harmony in our life in the body and mind; with the humanity, the nature and the Supreme Self.
PHYSICAL BENEFITS OF YOG
- Daily practice of yog helps to improve the physical stamina, immunity and healing power.
- The proper function of the internal organs increases overall health and vitality, there will be normal respiratory function, and because of the improvement of the excretory functions proper purification of the body will take place.
- Different yog asnas help to increase the cardiovascular efficiency, and the capacity of the lungs.
- Yog helps to improve the function of the nervous system, endocrine system and balance the blood pressure.
- Yog is a means of recuperation from various illnesses. It increases the flexibility of the muscular system and joints therefore it will help to improve the posture and easy movements.
- The daily practice of yog increases the physical endurance, energy level and efficiency in work.
- Yog slows down the aging process and maintains the youthfulness.
- Yog postures, relaxation methods and meditation reduce stress, anxiety and depression and it restores mental health, strength and energy.
- Improved and better quality of sleep. Those who are suffering from insomnia and Sleep apnea will benefit.
- Yog Improve concentration and memory power, mental stamina, enthusiasm, cheerfulness and positive approach to life.
- Improvement in Self-awareness and self-acceptance helps to build interpersonal relationships.
- Yog practice will help to attain emotional balance and spiritual transformation.
- Yog helps improves the learning efficiency, and to overcome the Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in children.