STUDY OF HERBS & HEALTH RETREAT
Ayurveda is a holistic healing science which comprises of two words, Ayu and Veda. Ayu means life and Veda means knowledge or science. So the literal meaning of the word Ayurveda is the science of life. Ayurveda is a science dealing not only with treatment of some diseases but is a complete way of life.
“Ayurveda treats not just the ailment but the whole person and emphasizes prevention of disease to avoid the need for cure.”
Ideal climate at the foothills of Himalayas at Ketav’s Ayush Health Paradise, natural abundance of forests, with a wealth of herbs and medicinal plants, and best suited for the study of herbs and Ayurveda’s curative and restorative retreat. We are the one in the foothills of Himalayas who provide you knowledge to prevent and cure precipitating disease condition, by educating you on herbs and ayurvedic life style. Also with this valuable knowledge you will get the opportunity to detoxify your body and mind .
Retreat yourself by rejuvenation and relaxation panchkarma, exiting excursions and valuable knowledge of herbs.
Schedule of your retreat
|Waking up before 6.am is must|
|Walk in nature|
|Herbal tea / fresh herbs juice|
|1 hour Rest time|
|Pachkarma therapy session|
|Time for excursions / class on herbs in nature|
|Personal time for rest / self-study|
|Evening Herbal tea / fresh herbs juice|
|Evening Class on herbs|
|Conscious evening walk in nature|
|Evening soup time|
|Time to sleep (must be at / before 10 pm)|
Retreat package includes
- Transportation from local Dharmshala Airport to resort (pick up and drop).
- Three delicious Indian meals each day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Classes on identification and uses of herbs.
- Classes on home herbal formulations/remedies .
- Rejuvenation Therapies and Panchkarma Purification Therapy.
- Evening entertainment Indian music/dance/cultural program/henna tattooing/astrology etc.
- Guided excursions to famous temples, tracking’s, historical sight, local sightseeing etc.
- One Gala dinner night.(T-C apply)